All the submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the poster jury. The notice of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to the authors, who submitted an abstract.
The 10 best submitted abstracts will each receive a Travel Grant worth CHF 500.00 when presenting their poster in the Best Poster Session (5 minutes presentation + 1 minute Questions/Answers). They thereby get the chance to win the Best Poster Award.
All the other accepted abstracts will be presented as a poster at the World Pancreas Forum and at the Digital Poster Exhibition here on the website.
Abstracts, which have been accepted, can be uploaded as high-end PDF on the abstract platform. Please consider the information about the poster submission guidelines as follows.
Poster Submission Guidelines
- There will be no exhibition with printed posters. Poster will be presented on flat screens.
- Please submit the poster as high-end PDF and consider all important information on the platform. Do not send posters by email.
- Poster language is English.
- It is highly recommended to use the following structure:
Introduction / Objective / Methods / Results / Conclusion.
- The authors agree that their information can be made public (poster, website, etc.). We take no responsibility for incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Do not use all UPPER-CASE characters in title.
- Poster submission deadline: 8th December 2019.